We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by our customer care executive or on website. Below are some more shipping related points:
- Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that we ship out each item in your order within 3 working days of the order date. However in some cases, it may take longer, up to 5 or more working days, to ship the order, as the product may have to be procured by us where there is a heavy demand. We ship out orders on all week days (Saturday to Thursday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we will only make shipments through reputed courier agencies.
- While we strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and immediately write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice. In case, inadvertently, the same is not received, you may write an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning your order reference number.
- Orders placed on non-working hours will be processed on the following working day.
If you’re receiving an International delivery it is very likely that you’ll have to pay customs fees. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to quantify exactly how much you’ll have to pay in customs fees, as import duties vary from country to country, and on occasion from state to state as well.
Some countries have exclusions for orders below a certain value, while others will charge you regardless of the value of your order.
It is always advisable to determine what the charges may be before you place an order. A number of third party customs duty calculators are available, however it would be best to speak with the department or agency in charge of duty collections in your country to get the best information possible.